Departure from Saint Chamond
From 2014, the museum of the Armored plans to restore one of the first armored vehicles of the French army, the Saint-Chamond. In 2015, a subscription is launched. It makes it possible to raise the necessary funds for the restoration of this tank. This one will be re-motorized at the company APRESS, near Roanne, in order to participate in the commemoration of the centenary of the first use, on the battlefield, French tanks, in Berry au Bac, the 16 April 1917.