It is not necessary to book your tickets in advance.
Adult 10 € Child (from 7 to 15 years) 6 €
- 2 adults + 2 children (from 7 to 15 years old) or more
- 1 adult + 3 children (from 7 to 15 years old) or more
27 € Student, disabled person, veteran, job seeker 8 €
GROUPS (10 people minimum)
Adult 8 € / pers extracurricular 5 € / pers Guided tour by reservation only 4 € surcharge / pers
SCHOOL GROUPS - upon reservation (from 10 students + teacher (s))
Free tour Free Guided educational tour only by reservation 5 € surcharge / pers
For all group visits, please book either by mail or by mail. The maximum number of people for a guided tour is 50.
DUO Ticket Armored Museum and Museum of the Cavalry
Adult 16 € Kids 9 € Family package (2 adults and 2 children or more) 43 € Reduced (Student, disabled person, veteran) 12 € Adult group of 10 people minimum 12 € / pers Group Child (from 7 to 15 years) 10 people minimum 8 € / pers
- Children under 7 years
- French soldiers in activity or reservists in uniform or on presentation of the military identity card
- Members of theAAMBC
- Civils de la Défense in activity
- Great War Invalids (GIG)
- Journalists on presentation of the press card
- wards of the Nation
Cash Visa - Eurocard - Mastercard - Carte Bleue Bank checks Holiday vouchers ANCV
OPEN EVERY DAY
EXCEPTIONAL CLOSURES on December 25 on 1er January.
from April 9 to June 30
the 1er September to November 6
Every day from 10h to 18h
the 1er July at 31 August
Daily from 9h30 to 18h30
OPEN July 14
from January 2 to April 8
from November 7 to December 31
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 17 p.m.
Weekends and holidays: 11 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Average visit duration: 1h30 to 2h
Last visit recommended 1h30 before closing
Last entry 1 hour before the museum closes
From July 11 to 26 August 2022(Except Thursday July 14 and Monday August 15, 2022)
from Monday to Friday 10:30 a.m., 14 p.m. and 16 p.m. With supplement to the entrance fee (from 16 years old) € 4 supplement / pers.
Total accessibility with one-time assistance
The visit of the museum is on one level with large circulation spaces.
An elevator provides access to the model space located on the mezzanine.Brochure "l'Anjou Accessible"
- Visit duration: 1h30 to 2h
- Closing of the ticket office 1 hour before closing
- The entrance ticket is valid all day
- Free visit with explanatory panels in French, English and German
- Visit plan in French and English
- Wheelchair loan
- Outdoor and indoor picnic area
- Free access to the shop
- Free car park for buses and motor homes
- Cycling Parking
- Relaxation area: cold and hot drinks dispenser, sweets ...
- Animals are not allowed in the museum
- The visit is sheltered and without heating in winter