It is not necessary to book your tickets in advance.
Adult 10€ Child (from 7 to 15 years) 6€
- 2 adults + 2 children (from 7 to 15 years old) or more
- 1 adult + 3 children (from 7 to 15 years old) or more
27€ Student, disabled person, veteran, job seeker 8€
GROUPS (10 people minimum)
Adult 8 € / pers extracurricular 5 € / pers Guided tour by reservation only 4 € surcharge / pers
SCHOOL GROUPS - upon reservation (from 10 students + teacher (s))
Free tour Free Guided educational tour only by reservation 5 € surcharge / pers
For all group visits, please book either by mail or by mail. The maximum number of people for a guided tour is 50.
DUO Ticket Armored Museum and Cavalry Museum (Closed today)
Adult 16€ Child 9€ Family package (2 adults and 2 children or more) 43€ Reduced (Student, disabled person, veteran) 12€ Adult group of 10 people minimum 12 € / pers Group Child (from 7 to 15 years) 10 people minimum 8 € / pers
- Children under 7 years
- French soldiers in activity or reservists in uniform or on presentation of the military identity card
- Members of theAAMBC
- Civils de la Défense in activity
- Great War Invalids (GIG)
- Journalists on presentation of the press card
- wards of the Nation
cash Visa - Eurocard - Mastercard - Carte Bleue Bank checks Holiday vouchers ANCV
OPEN EVERY DAY
EXCEPTIONAL CLOSURES on December 25 on 1er January.
the 1er January at 31 March
from November 2 to December 31
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF THE MUSEUM
Until June 30, 2020
of 10h to 18h
the 1er July at 31 August
Daily from 9h30 to 18h30
the 1er April to May 31
the 1er September to 1er November
Every day from 10h to 18h
Average visit duration: 1h30 to 2h
Last visit recommended 1 hour before closing
Last entry 45 minutes before the museum closes
From 20 to 30 October 2020
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 14:00 am, 15:00 pm With supplement to the entrance fee (from 16 years old) € 4 supplement / pers.
Total accessibility with one-time assistance
The visit of the museum is on one level with large circulation spaces.
An elevator provides access to the model space located on the mezzanine.Brochure "l'Anjou Accessible"
- Visit duration: 1h30 to 2h
- Closing of the ticket office 1 hour before closing
- The entrance ticket is valid all day
- Free visit with explanatory panels in French, English and German
- Visit plan in French and English
- Wheelchair loan
- Outdoor and indoor picnic area
- Free access to the shop
- Free car park for buses and motor homes
- Cycling Parking
- Relaxation area: cold and hot drinks dispenser, sweets ...
- Animals are not allowed in the museum
- The visit is sheltered and without heating in winter