| HEALTH PASS | Instructions for visitors (COVID-19)
The presentation of a valid health pass is compulsory from 12 years and 2 months to access the museum:
- Certificate of vaccination (complete diagram)
- RT PCR or antigen test of less than 72 hours
- Certificate of recovery from COVID of more than 11 days and less than 6 months
More information : HEALTH PASS - GOVERNMENT
To welcome you in the best sanitary conditions, we ask you to respect the following instructions, in addition to the barrier gestures:
- Wearing a mandatory mask from 11 years old
- It is not necessary to book your tickets in advance
- Favor payment by contactless credit card
- Respect the distance with other visitors
- Remember to bring your pen to complete the proposed game booklet
- Follow the one-way visit circuit (Will not be accessible: the models and children area)
- Wash your hands regularly thanks to the hydro-alcoholic solution available to you
We thank you.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.